We help our artists through participation in different events hosted by our collective or other organizations and businesses. Our aim is to expand opportunities for emerging artists to reach a larger audience.
- Day by Day Virtual ExhibitionSat, Sep 26Linked Virtual Gallery
- The Display Room Episode 2: Documenting Covid-19 Through ArtFri, Jul 17Zoom and Facebook LiveJul 17, 2020, 7:00 PM CDTZoom and Facebook LiveDuring this episode we will view and discuss paintings, film, graphic design, and more that was created in response to the COVID- 19 pandemic around the world. Some of the artwork was selected from the Under the Rock Exhibition with MuseU&M creative studio in Shanghai, China.
- The Display Room Episode 1Fri, Jul 03ZoomJul 03, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDTZoomMarching through the streets, sharing information through social media, writing emails, and bombarding our officials phone lines have all played a role in activism. However, art has also played a significant role on either side of the fence during moments throughout history when advocating for chan
- Black Lives Matter Online ExhibitionSun, Jun 14Online Exhibition
- Art After Dark Exhibition Series: DisruptSat, Jul 13M50 Creative ParkJul 13, 2019, 6:00 PM – Jul 14, 2019, 9:00 PMM50 Creative Park, 50 Moganshan Rd, Putuo Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200020Meet emerging Chinese artists, dance to JRadio's set, and enjoy our summer cocktails with a chance to win an exclusive prize through our raffle lottery at our 2 night exhibition. Our opening reception start at 6pm, Saturday, July 13th.
kreatribe arts and creativity festival
August 23, 2019
gREEN ESCAPE ART MARKET
December 21, 2019
ACRYLIC POUR WORKSHOP AND CURATOR TOUR
December 22, 2019
YANGTZE DRIFT screening and filmmaker panel
JANUARY 12, 2020